- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
ND Man Convicted of Beheading College Professor
A North Dakota man with dreams of starting a white supremacist group has been convicted of a grisly murder, a murder he argued didn’t make sense because the victim was white.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
Thirty-one-year-old Daniel Wacht has been found guilty of killing and beheading university researcher Kurt Johnson, age 54. Wacht and Johnson, who worked for North Dakota State University, met and drank together in a Cooperstown, North Dakota bar on New Year’s Eve 2010. It was the last time Johnson was seen alive. A week later, authorities said Johnson’s head was found in Wacht’s basement. His body has never been found.
A witness in the case testified that Wacht wanted to do something dramatic because he wanted to start a white supremacist gang.
He faces up to life in prison without parole.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.