- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 13 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
ND Man Convicted of Beheading College Professor
A North Dakota man with dreams of starting a white supremacist group has been convicted of a grisly murder, a murder he argued didn’t make sense because the victim was white.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
Thirty-one-year-old Daniel Wacht has been found guilty of killing and beheading university researcher Kurt Johnson, age 54. Wacht and Johnson, who worked for North Dakota State University, met and drank together in a Cooperstown, North Dakota bar on New Year’s Eve 2010. It was the last time Johnson was seen alive. A week later, authorities said Johnson’s head was found in Wacht’s basement. His body has never been found.
A witness in the case testified that Wacht wanted to do something dramatic because he wanted to start a white supremacist gang.
He faces up to life in prison without parole.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.