- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
ND Man Convicted of Beheading College Professor
A North Dakota man with dreams of starting a white supremacist group has been convicted of a grisly murder, a murder he argued didn’t make sense because the victim was white.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill reports:
Thirty-one-year-old Daniel Wacht has been found guilty of killing and beheading university researcher Kurt Johnson, age 54. Wacht and Johnson, who worked for North Dakota State University, met and drank together in a Cooperstown, North Dakota bar on New Year’s Eve 2010. It was the last time Johnson was seen alive. A week later, authorities said Johnson’s head was found in Wacht’s basement. His body has never been found.
A witness in the case testified that Wacht wanted to do something dramatic because he wanted to start a white supremacist gang.
He faces up to life in prison without parole.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.