- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Hospital Bills Vary Wildly From Hospital to Hospital
If you are among the 50 million uninsured Americans, the cost of a trip to the hospital comes straight out of your pocket. But figuring out how much that bill is going to be is far from an exact science.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study shows the alarming inconsistency in hospital bills – some varying by tens of thousands of dollars for the same procedure. University of California researchers find that the charge for having your appendix removed ranges from $1,500 to more than $182,000.
Experts say health care providers need to come up with a list of baseline prices for treating all medical conditions.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.