- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Hospital Bills Vary Wildly From Hospital to Hospital
If you are among the 50 million uninsured Americans, the cost of a trip to the hospital comes straight out of your pocket. But figuring out how much that bill is going to be is far from an exact science.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study shows the alarming inconsistency in hospital bills – some varying by tens of thousands of dollars for the same procedure. University of California researchers find that the charge for having your appendix removed ranges from $1,500 to more than $182,000.
Experts say health care providers need to come up with a list of baseline prices for treating all medical conditions.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.