- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Day 3: Edwards Trial Continues In NC [VIDEO]
Sex, lies, and corruption. That’s the case prosecutors have been laying out at the John Edwards campaign finance trial. Former aide Andrew Young on the stand for a third day. But, this time the defense got to question him.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Federal Court in Greensboro, NC:
John Edwards’ lawyers got their first crack at Andrew Young, the Edwards staffer now testifying against the former Senator and Presidential hopeful. Many of the questions involve Young’s recollections with defense attorneys trying to get him to admit discrepancies in records he provided. But much of what transpired was a series of failed gotchas and trial faux pas; including trying to play a video of Young’s speech not in evidence. All as John Edwards looked on, stoically neutral.
In Greensboro, NC, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: