- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AZ Immigration Law Arguments at Supreme Court Today
Arizona’s controversial immigration crackdown gets a Supreme Court review Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern previews the arguments from Washington:
Arizona Senate Bill 1070 has sparked a national debate on immigration policy. Governor Jan Brewer argues the Supreme Court case is about state’s rights.
(Brewer) “It simply mirrors Federal law and we have moved forward because the Federal government won’t do their job.”
New York Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer warns Arizona’s efforts, and the efforts of other states, sets a dangerous precedent.
(Schumer) “Just as we would never allow 50 states to have their own inconsistent and independent trade laws, we shouldn’t have 50 states establishing and enforcing their own inconsistent immigration laws.”
And lower Federal courts have sided with the U.S. government, blocking key provisions of Arizona’s law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.