- Bullet Points: Sock Monkey Gets A Pat DownPosted 42 mins ago
- Hired! Companies Still Hiring Seasonal WorkersPosted 2 hours ago
- Six US Troops Killed in AfghanistanPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Battling Germs and DiseasesPosted 1 day ago
- Google’s Top Global SearchesPosted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) Wal-Mart Bribery Scandal: Rodney Dangerfield Explains What It Really Costs To Run A Business!
In light of the Wal-Mart bribery scandal, a caller reminded us of the classic scene from the movie “Back to School” when Rodney Dangerfield gave a college class and its professor a real life lesson in economics 101. Similar to the bribes Wal-Mart allegedly made in Mexico, Dangerfield says running a businesses comes with a lot of “extracurricular” costs: