- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 14 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) Wal-Mart Bribery Scandal: Rodney Dangerfield Explains What It Really Costs To Run A Business!
In light of the Wal-Mart bribery scandal, a caller reminded us of the classic scene from the movie “Back to School” when Rodney Dangerfield gave a college class and its professor a real life lesson in economics 101. Similar to the bribes Wal-Mart allegedly made in Mexico, Dangerfield says running a businesses comes with a lot of “extracurricular” costs: