- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Wal-Mart Bribery Scandal: Rodney Dangerfield Explains What It Really Costs To Run A Business!
In light of the Wal-Mart bribery scandal, a caller reminded us of the classic scene from the movie “Back to School” when Rodney Dangerfield gave a college class and its professor a real life lesson in economics 101. Similar to the bribes Wal-Mart allegedly made in Mexico, Dangerfield says running a businesses comes with a lot of “extracurricular” costs: