- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 9 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 17 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Wal-Mart Bribery Scandal: Rodney Dangerfield Explains What It Really Costs To Run A Business!
In light of the Wal-Mart bribery scandal, a caller reminded us of the classic scene from the movie “Back to School” when Rodney Dangerfield gave a college class and its professor a real life lesson in economics 101. Similar to the bribes Wal-Mart allegedly made in Mexico, Dangerfield says running a businesses comes with a lot of “extracurricular” costs: