- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) Wal-Mart Bribery Scandal: Rodney Dangerfield Explains What It Really Costs To Run A Business!
In light of the Wal-Mart bribery scandal, a caller reminded us of the classic scene from the movie “Back to School” when Rodney Dangerfield gave a college class and its professor a real life lesson in economics 101. Similar to the bribes Wal-Mart allegedly made in Mexico, Dangerfield says running a businesses comes with a lot of “extracurricular” costs: