- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Three Big Trials Continue in the Spotlight [VIDEO]
An Oscar winner, a former political heavyweight, and a baseball great are all back in court Tuesday in three major trials across the country.
LISTEN to full FOX News Radio team coverage from Jennifer Keiper in Chicago, Eben Brown in Greensboro, NC and Jared Halpern in Washington:
I’m Jennifer Keiper at the courthouse in Chicago, where an emotional Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson takes the stand, saying she asked her sister not to marry William Balfour, who’s accused of killing her mother, brother, and 7-year old nephew. Prosecutors call it a case of resentment, anger, and jealousy – with threats made when Balfour’s ex, Hudson’s sister, started seeing another man. The defense says the evidence is circumstantial and no threats were reported to police.
I’m Eben Brown. The trial of former North Carolina Senator John Edwards continues in Greensboro Federal Court today, where on Monday, his former campaign speechwriter Andrew Young, who once sought to deflect suspicion of Edwards’ extra-martial affair with staffer Rielle Hunter by claiming her baby as his, is now the government’s key witness against him. Prosecutors say Edwards used a million campaign dollars to hide his affair.
Here in Washington, Roger Clemens’ perjury trial continues. After seating a jury made up of several people who had never heard of Clemens, federal prosecutors made the first pitch, saying the ball player is tangled in a web of deceit. Clemens is accused of lying when he testified at a House panel he never used performance enhancing drugs. The defense team steps up to the plate this morning. In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on John Edwards’ trial.