- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Testimony Continues in Edwards Corruption Trial [VIDEO]
Testimony continued Tuesday in the corruption trial of former Presidential candidate John Edwards. Andrew Young, Edwards’ former aide, was back on the stand, unveiling more shocking revelations about the one-time Vice Presidential nominee and his mistress, Rielle Hunter.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the courthouse in Greensboro, North Carolina:
Young testifies that Edwards became more worried that Rielle Hunter’s existence would be discovered and that their affair would be made public. So he began to find money to have her hidden in certain places, he tasked Andrew Young with this, including asking donors for money.
Donors would usually say no to this, until they came across Rachel Mellon – an elderly woman with a lot of money, who believed in John Edwards as a candidate. She decided to give over a million dollars over a period of time, for the purpose of hiding Rielle Hunter.
Are there problems for the prosecution in the Edwards trial? WATCH more HERE: