- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Testimony Continues in Edwards Corruption Trial [VIDEO]
Testimony continued Tuesday in the corruption trial of former Presidential candidate John Edwards. Andrew Young, Edwards’ former aide, was back on the stand, unveiling more shocking revelations about the one-time Vice Presidential nominee and his mistress, Rielle Hunter.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the courthouse in Greensboro, North Carolina:
Young testifies that Edwards became more worried that Rielle Hunter’s existence would be discovered and that their affair would be made public. So he began to find money to have her hidden in certain places, he tasked Andrew Young with this, including asking donors for money.
Donors would usually say no to this, until they came across Rachel Mellon – an elderly woman with a lot of money, who believed in John Edwards as a candidate. She decided to give over a million dollars over a period of time, for the purpose of hiding Rielle Hunter.
Are there problems for the prosecution in the Edwards trial? WATCH more HERE: