- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Testimony Continues in Edwards Corruption Trial [VIDEO]
Testimony continued Tuesday in the corruption trial of former Presidential candidate John Edwards. Andrew Young, Edwards’ former aide, was back on the stand, unveiling more shocking revelations about the one-time Vice Presidential nominee and his mistress, Rielle Hunter.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the courthouse in Greensboro, North Carolina:
Young testifies that Edwards became more worried that Rielle Hunter’s existence would be discovered and that their affair would be made public. So he began to find money to have her hidden in certain places, he tasked Andrew Young with this, including asking donors for money.
Donors would usually say no to this, until they came across Rachel Mellon – an elderly woman with a lot of money, who believed in John Edwards as a candidate. She decided to give over a million dollars over a period of time, for the purpose of hiding Rielle Hunter.
Are there problems for the prosecution in the Edwards trial? WATCH more HERE: