- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Romney Sweeps Northeast Primaries [VIDEO]
It was a primary sweep Tuesday night for Mitt Romney, who’s on his way to the Republican Presidential nomination. Once all the delegates are pledged, the night should mark two milestones: on the GOP side, Romney will have enough delegates to prevent any other candidate from reaching the threshold needed for automatic nomination; while on the Democratic side, President Obama will secure the delegates needed to make his nomination for re-election official.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
All five states holding Tuesday primaries – New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Delaware – went for Mitt Romney, who said this in his victory speech from New Hampshire:
(Romney) “The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it’s not the best America can do. Tonight is the beginning of the end of the disappointments of the Obama years.”
Two-hundred-nine delegates were up for grabs, and Mitt Romney already has a giant lead over any competition left over, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul. Romney’s biggest rival in the primary race, Rick Santorum, suspended his campaign two weeks ago, and FOX confirms the two will meet – to perhaps discuss an endorsement – next week.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the shift of focus to the general election HERE: