- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 11 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 13 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Iran Claims to Gather Info From Downed Drone
How much sensitive information about U.S. military operations will Iran be able to get from a drone that went down within its borders?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Senator Joe Lieberman, the Independent from Connecticut, cynical about Iran’s claim that it’s been able to steal information from the recovered drone.
(Lieberman) “There’s a history here of Iranian bluster, particularly now when they’re on the defensive because of our economic sanctions against them.”
Lieberman sits on the Homeland Security Committee, he was speaking on “FOX News Sunday.” Iran, saying their military hackers took that drone down last December. The CIA saying the Iranians had nothing to do with it, that the drone went down due to technical issues.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.