- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 21 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Iran Claims to Gather Info From Downed Drone
How much sensitive information about U.S. military operations will Iran be able to get from a drone that went down within its borders?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Senator Joe Lieberman, the Independent from Connecticut, cynical about Iran’s claim that it’s been able to steal information from the recovered drone.
(Lieberman) “There’s a history here of Iranian bluster, particularly now when they’re on the defensive because of our economic sanctions against them.”
Lieberman sits on the Homeland Security Committee, he was speaking on “FOX News Sunday.” Iran, saying their military hackers took that drone down last December. The CIA saying the Iranians had nothing to do with it, that the drone went down due to technical issues.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.