- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 14 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 16 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Alan speaks with Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West about their new book, The Rich And The Rest Of Us: A Poverty Manifesto.
• Last week, a convicted murderer’s death sentence was overturned after a judge found that the trial was tainted by racial bias. Alan discusses the ruling with the inmate’s attorney, Malcolm “Tye” Hunter of the Center for Death Penalty Litigation.
• What liberal bias? Alan examines a fascinating new study about the media.