- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 13 mins ago
- FOX Country: Tim McGraw Comments On Fan Slapping ControversyPosted 51 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 1 hour ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Alan speaks with Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West about their new book, The Rich And The Rest Of Us: A Poverty Manifesto.
• Last week, a convicted murderer’s death sentence was overturned after a judge found that the trial was tainted by racial bias. Alan discusses the ruling with the inmate’s attorney, Malcolm “Tye” Hunter of the Center for Death Penalty Litigation.
• What liberal bias? Alan examines a fascinating new study about the media.