- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Alan speaks with Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West about their new book, The Rich And The Rest Of Us: A Poverty Manifesto.
• Last week, a convicted murderer’s death sentence was overturned after a judge found that the trial was tainted by racial bias. Alan discusses the ruling with the inmate’s attorney, Malcolm “Tye” Hunter of the Center for Death Penalty Litigation.
• What liberal bias? Alan examines a fascinating new study about the media.