- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 10 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Alan speaks with Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West about their new book, The Rich And The Rest Of Us: A Poverty Manifesto.
• Last week, a convicted murderer’s death sentence was overturned after a judge found that the trial was tainted by racial bias. Alan discusses the ruling with the inmate’s attorney, Malcolm “Tye” Hunter of the Center for Death Penalty Litigation.
• What liberal bias? Alan examines a fascinating new study about the media.