- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Nominees Move Closer, VP Hunt Takes Spotlight [VIDEO]
More primary voters head to the polls this week, but this time, the nominees are becoming clearer. President Obama will likely clinch the Democratic nomination this week, while Mitt Romney has tapped longtime aide Beth Myers to start his rigorous search for a running mate ahead of the Republican National Convention in August.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Five states head to the primary polls tomorrow (Tuesday), and President Obama expects to reach the delegates needed in the low-key Democratic primary. On the Republican side, presumptive nominee Mitt Romney expects to also to do well tomorrow in his delegate count.
Meantime, speculation swirls over who Romney will pick as VP. Some of the names that keep popping up: Florida Senator Marco Rubio.
(Rubio) “We’re gonna let his process play itself out.”
…Rubio on CNN. Also leading the pack of VP contenders in recent polls: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels weighs in on the race for the White House HERE: