- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
AEHQ: Nominees Move Closer, VP Hunt Takes Spotlight [VIDEO]
More primary voters head to the polls this week, but this time, the nominees are becoming clearer. President Obama will likely clinch the Democratic nomination this week, while Mitt Romney has tapped longtime aide Beth Myers to start his rigorous search for a running mate ahead of the Republican National Convention in August.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Five states head to the primary polls tomorrow (Tuesday), and President Obama expects to reach the delegates needed in the low-key Democratic primary. On the Republican side, presumptive nominee Mitt Romney expects to also to do well tomorrow in his delegate count.
Meantime, speculation swirls over who Romney will pick as VP. Some of the names that keep popping up: Florida Senator Marco Rubio.
(Rubio) “We’re gonna let his process play itself out.”
…Rubio on CNN. Also leading the pack of VP contenders in recent polls: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH as Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels weighs in on the race for the White House HERE: