- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 25 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Truex Dominates, But Hamlin Wins Kansas
They raced on the Plains of Kansas, where one drive found out the hard way that domination doesn’t mean much when just one thing goes wrong.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has this NASCAR update:
Martin Truex was the big dog for nearly two-thirds of the STP 400: leading 173 out of 267 laps. But on his final pit stop, it all fell apart.
(Truex) “We put that last set of tires on, and it was just…it wasn’t anything like it had been all day long. It was just bad, bad…loose for the first 20 laps that it run. Just lost the lead, and once you lose the lead, it’s hard to get it back.”
Instead, it was Denny Hamlin picking up his second win of the season.
(Hamlin) “I know it’s disappointing not to win in those situations when you have a dominant car, but at the end we just tuned it in where it needed to be.”
Jimmie Johnson came in third, followed by Matt Kenseth and points leader Greg Biffle.
Truex’s consolation prize is a jump to second in the points standings, 15 behind Biffle. Kenseth is only two points behind Truex, followed by Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Hamlin.
The Sprint Cup roars into Richmond next week, where they’ll race under the lights. Check in with foxnewsradio.com on Friday as FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.