- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 16 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 21 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Bee Gee Robin Gibb Emerges From Coma, Talking
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has doctors praising his courage and will to live as he emerges from his coma.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler has this update:
(Song – “I’ve Got to Get a Message to You”) “I just gotta get a message to you…”
Overcoming incredible odds…
(Song – I’ve Got to Get a Message to You”) “Hold on, hold on…”
…And confounding his doctors at the London Clinic, Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb, emerging from a coma. Last week, the family was warned he might not wake up.
Battling colorectal cancer, the 62-year-old, described as exhausted and weak after two surgeries and debilitating chemotherapy. On IV antibiotics and oxygen for pneumonia, he’s now fully conscious and able to speak, but needs to be fed intravenously.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.