- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 11 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 16 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bee Gee Robin Gibb Emerges From Coma, Talking
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has doctors praising his courage and will to live as he emerges from his coma.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler has this update:
(Song – “I’ve Got to Get a Message to You”) “I just gotta get a message to you…”
Overcoming incredible odds…
(Song – I’ve Got to Get a Message to You”) “Hold on, hold on…”
…And confounding his doctors at the London Clinic, Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb, emerging from a coma. Last week, the family was warned he might not wake up.
Battling colorectal cancer, the 62-year-old, described as exhausted and weak after two surgeries and debilitating chemotherapy. On IV antibiotics and oxygen for pneumonia, he’s now fully conscious and able to speak, but needs to be fed intravenously.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.