- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 23 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of April 20th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Paul McCartney – My Valentine.”
The Beatles legend uses heavy star power in this music video that features Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp using sign language. Shot in black and white, the artistic clip shows the actors looking very emotional while signing lyrics to McCartney’s song.
Then, there’s this:
“Hot Problems – Double Take.”
This awful music video features teen duo Double Take… whining off-key about the problems of being “hot,” while cruising around in a limo.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“It’s Too Heavy.”
This short home-movie shows a cranky three-year old girl throwing a tantrum when asked to help clear the table. The blonde cutie pretends her dirty bowl is too heavy to put in the sink, dramatically falling to the ground with every attempt to carry the dish.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.