- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP 400 (Kansas City)
NASCAR heads to Kansas City for the STP 400. Greg Biffle wants The Cup, Clint Bowyer takes the mound, and NASCAR goes green for Earth Day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has it all in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
For Roush Fenway’s Carl Edwards, winning at the mile-and-a-half track at Kansas would be a career milestone.
(Edwards) “There’s no bigger race on the schedule for me. To win at Kansas would be as big as winning the Daytona 500, it would be as big as the Brickyard 400 for me.”
Edwards’ teammate and current points leader Greg Biffle doesn’t just want to win Kansas, he wants to win it all!
(Biffle) “This year is my year. So I’m gonna keep after it. You know all the way to Homestead.”
Kansas native Clint Bowyer and crew chief Brian Pattie throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Royals-Toronto Blue Jays game this week.
In honor of Earth Day, NASCAR will be promoting recycling and other environmental programs during race weekend at Kansas.
And the Ford Motor Company becomes the first car maker in NASCAR history to supply an all-electric car as the pace car. The new Focus Electric will lead the field next week at Richmond.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside