- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP 400 (Kansas City)
NASCAR heads to Kansas City for the STP 400. Greg Biffle wants The Cup, Clint Bowyer takes the mound, and NASCAR goes green for Earth Day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has it all in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
For Roush Fenway’s Carl Edwards, winning at the mile-and-a-half track at Kansas would be a career milestone.
(Edwards) “There’s no bigger race on the schedule for me. To win at Kansas would be as big as winning the Daytona 500, it would be as big as the Brickyard 400 for me.”
Edwards’ teammate and current points leader Greg Biffle doesn’t just want to win Kansas, he wants to win it all!
(Biffle) “This year is my year. So I’m gonna keep after it. You know all the way to Homestead.”
Kansas native Clint Bowyer and crew chief Brian Pattie throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Royals-Toronto Blue Jays game this week.
In honor of Earth Day, NASCAR will be promoting recycling and other environmental programs during race weekend at Kansas.
And the Ford Motor Company becomes the first car maker in NASCAR history to supply an all-electric car as the pace car. The new Focus Electric will lead the field next week at Richmond.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside