- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 6 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Search Resumes For Etan Patz, Boy Who Disappeared in 1979
It was the first case to put a missing child on a milk carton. A little boy vanished in 1979. Thursday morning, police and the FBI started searching a basement in lower Manhattan.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Dozens of police officers and FBI agents are digging up a basement on Prince Street in SoHo, looking for human remains.
The building, about a block away from where six-year-old Etan Patz lived. He vanished 33 years ago while walking home from the bus stop and became one of the most extensive missing-child cases ever.
Investigators tell us it wasn’t a random tip that led them to search this Manhattan basement.