- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 1 hour ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Search Resumes For Etan Patz, Boy Who Disappeared in 1979
It was the first case to put a missing child on a milk carton. A little boy vanished in 1979. Thursday morning, police and the FBI started searching a basement in lower Manhattan.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Dozens of police officers and FBI agents are digging up a basement on Prince Street in SoHo, looking for human remains.
The building, about a block away from where six-year-old Etan Patz lived. He vanished 33 years ago while walking home from the bus stop and became one of the most extensive missing-child cases ever.
Investigators tell us it wasn’t a random tip that led them to search this Manhattan basement.