- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 33 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Prostate Cancer Treatment for the Elderly
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he is treating his prostate cancer with radiation, a decision some believe is too risky for someone his age.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon looks at the standard of care in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Warren Buffett’s recent Stage I prostate cancer diagnosis has some wondering if his treatment choice of radiation is too harsh for the 81-year-old. Typically, prostate cancer grows at such a slow rate that, for men over 75, it’s unlikely the cancer itself will be the cause of death.
According to the National Cancer Institute, traditional treatment for Buffett’s diagnosis would include only monitoring the tumor and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.