- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 8 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 38 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Prostate Cancer Treatment for the Elderly
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he is treating his prostate cancer with radiation, a decision some believe is too risky for someone his age.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon looks at the standard of care in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Warren Buffett’s recent Stage I prostate cancer diagnosis has some wondering if his treatment choice of radiation is too harsh for the 81-year-old. Typically, prostate cancer grows at such a slow rate that, for men over 75, it’s unlikely the cancer itself will be the cause of death.
According to the National Cancer Institute, traditional treatment for Buffett’s diagnosis would include only monitoring the tumor and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.