- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 6 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Prostate Cancer Treatment for the Elderly
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he is treating his prostate cancer with radiation, a decision some believe is too risky for someone his age.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon looks at the standard of care in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Warren Buffett’s recent Stage I prostate cancer diagnosis has some wondering if his treatment choice of radiation is too harsh for the 81-year-old. Typically, prostate cancer grows at such a slow rate that, for men over 75, it’s unlikely the cancer itself will be the cause of death.
According to the National Cancer Institute, traditional treatment for Buffett’s diagnosis would include only monitoring the tumor and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.