- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Prostate Cancer Treatment for the Elderly
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has announced he is treating his prostate cancer with radiation, a decision some believe is too risky for someone his age.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon looks at the standard of care in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Warren Buffett’s recent Stage I prostate cancer diagnosis has some wondering if his treatment choice of radiation is too harsh for the 81-year-old. Typically, prostate cancer grows at such a slow rate that, for men over 75, it’s unlikely the cancer itself will be the cause of death.
According to the National Cancer Institute, traditional treatment for Buffett’s diagnosis would include only monitoring the tumor and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.