- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 18 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
3 Secret Service Agents Ousted In Scandal… So Far [VIDEO]
Three people have lost their jobs, and that may be just the beginning of the fall-out from the alleged Colombia prostitution scandal involving the Secret Service.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson in Washington.
Eight more Secret Service Agents and officers await their fates. The day after they learn that one supervisor’s been fired, another allowed to retire, and a lower ranking officer allowed to resign.
The moral of this story, according to Virginia Republican Congressman Randy Forbes:
(Forbes) “Don’t let the prositutes in. If we can’t get that fundamental principle right, how can we get the rest of the principles right we need for our national security?”
Forbes is calling on Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan to quit. But other lawmakers from both parties are still supporting Sullivan.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio
WATCH to learn more about the Secret Service scandal: