- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 17 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 16 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Judge in Trayvon Martin Case Steps Aside [VIDEO]
The original judge assigned to the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has recused herself. Among other things, Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband has been contracted to serve as a TV analyst during George Zimmerman’s trial.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has more on the recusal from Miami:
The judge in Sanford, Florida presiding over the legal case involving Trayvon Martin’s admitted shooter, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, says she is stepping aside after Zimmerman’s attorney argued she had a possible conflict-of-interest.
Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband works with an Orlando attorney once approached by Zimmerman’s family to represent him. A new judge has already been assigned, as proceedings involving the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces for killing the unarmed teen get underway.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the case and Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law HERE: