- Office Gift Giving Don’ts [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: 2013 Chart Toppers [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 2 hours ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 22 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 1 day ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Judge in Trayvon Martin Case Steps Aside [VIDEO]
The original judge assigned to the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has recused herself. Among other things, Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband has been contracted to serve as a TV analyst during George Zimmerman’s trial.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has more on the recusal from Miami:
The judge in Sanford, Florida presiding over the legal case involving Trayvon Martin’s admitted shooter, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, says she is stepping aside after Zimmerman’s attorney argued she had a possible conflict-of-interest.
Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband works with an Orlando attorney once approached by Zimmerman’s family to represent him. A new judge has already been assigned, as proceedings involving the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces for killing the unarmed teen get underway.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the case and Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law HERE: