- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 3 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Tax evasion — unintentional or intentional — is reportedly costing us trillions of dollars! Do people think tax evasion is different from stealing? And, a record number of Americans are renouncing their citizenship over high taxes! Is it really that bad? Plus, Tom takes another look at the Buffet rule.
It’s a tight race between Mitt Romney and President Obama, but the President has significant leads in some key polls including the gender gap, likability and trustworthiness. Plus, Tom was surprised to see a very flattering piece about Mitt Romney on CBS News! Tom wonders if we’ll hear more positive stories about Mitt Romney as the race goes on!
As the baby boomers age and Americans live longer, the population of seniors is expected to skyrocket. This means there will be A LOT of elderly drivers on the road. How should we handle a society that’s filled with aging and potentially dangerous drivers? And what do we do when it’s time to take our parents’ keys away?