- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Norway Massacre Suspect Defends Attack, Judge Dismissed
The man being tried for last year’s massacre in Norway defended his actions in court Tuesday, saying he ‘would have done it again’. Anders Breivik’s testimony was delayed after one of the five judges was kicked off the case.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
He spoke for about an hour, Anders Breivik defiant, saying he bombed Oslo then shot up an island holiday camp because Europe has been taken over by multiculturalists.
(Sorvaag) “We have to say that this is a political speech, where he is kind of arguing for racial purity.”
Trygve Sorvaag was in court, so too were some of the family members of the 77 people who died.
Meanwhile, a member of the judging panel today fired after apparently arguing on-line for the death penalty. Norway doesn’t have that.
In London, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.