- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Primary to Narrow List in Race to be Giffords’ Successor
Four Republicans and one Democrat have their names on the ballot for a special primary ahead of a special election for the Arizona congressional seat formerly held by Gabrielle Giffords.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The only Democrat in the race is Ron Barber, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ District Director. He was one of those shot and injured along with her during the Tucson shooting rampage in which 13 were killed.
Giffords had asked him to run. He’s raised over half a million dollars and due to redistricting, the seat leans more Democratic now – key things in his favor.
But there are four Republicans running: Jesse Kelly, an Iraq War Vet lost in a close race to Giffords two years ago. Others include State Sen. Frank Antenori, retired Air Force pilot Martha McSally and broadcaster Dave Sitton.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.