- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 16 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Primary to Narrow List in Race to be Giffords’ Successor
Four Republicans and one Democrat have their names on the ballot for a special primary ahead of a special election for the Arizona congressional seat formerly held by Gabrielle Giffords.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The only Democrat in the race is Ron Barber, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ District Director. He was one of those shot and injured along with her during the Tucson shooting rampage in which 13 were killed.
Giffords had asked him to run. He’s raised over half a million dollars and due to redistricting, the seat leans more Democratic now – key things in his favor.
But there are four Republicans running: Jesse Kelly, an Iraq War Vet lost in a close race to Giffords two years ago. Others include State Sen. Frank Antenori, retired Air Force pilot Martha McSally and broadcaster Dave Sitton.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.