- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
AEHQ: Which Candidate Is Best For Women in the Workforce?
Which presidential candidate is best for women in the workforce? Two campaigns articulate their talking points on Sunday talk shows.
FOX’s Peter Doocy reports fromWashington:
From America’s Elections Headquarters…
Senior Romney strategist Ed Gillespie on Sunday, hammered home the number he wants everyone to know: 92.3, the percentage of women, he says, account for all job losses since President Obama took office.
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner didn’t dispute that stat Sunday, but said the Republican’s argument is incorrect because job losses at the beginning of the recession were in construction and manufacturing, disproportionally affecting men.
Then when the President took office, cuts in local governments meant layoffs of teachers, which impacted women more.
In Washington, Peter Doocy, FOX News Radio.