- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Which Candidate Is Best For Women in the Workforce?
Which presidential candidate is best for women in the workforce? Two campaigns articulate their talking points on Sunday talk shows.
FOX’s Peter Doocy reports fromWashington:
From America’s Elections Headquarters…
Senior Romney strategist Ed Gillespie on Sunday, hammered home the number he wants everyone to know: 92.3, the percentage of women, he says, account for all job losses since President Obama took office.
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner didn’t dispute that stat Sunday, but said the Republican’s argument is incorrect because job losses at the beginning of the recession were in construction and manufacturing, disproportionally affecting men.
Then when the President took office, cuts in local governments meant layoffs of teachers, which impacted women more.
In Washington, Peter Doocy, FOX News Radio.