- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Which Candidate Is Best For Women in the Workforce?
Which presidential candidate is best for women in the workforce? Two campaigns articulate their talking points on Sunday talk shows.
FOX’s Peter Doocy reports fromWashington:
From America’s Elections Headquarters…
Senior Romney strategist Ed Gillespie on Sunday, hammered home the number he wants everyone to know: 92.3, the percentage of women, he says, account for all job losses since President Obama took office.
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner didn’t dispute that stat Sunday, but said the Republican’s argument is incorrect because job losses at the beginning of the recession were in construction and manufacturing, disproportionally affecting men.
Then when the President took office, cuts in local governments meant layoffs of teachers, which impacted women more.
In Washington, Peter Doocy, FOX News Radio.