- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 31 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
Voter ID Debate
A new video released this week shows bloggers successfully obtaining Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot at aWashingtonD.C.polling place. Why is the debate over Voter ID so divided? Would IDs truly disenfranchise voters?
Housing Up or Down?
Are home prices on the way up, or down? The experts disagree about where the market is going! Tom takes a look at the data and asks how housing is doing in your area.
Job Market Improving?
Reportedly, more Americans are quitting their jobs than being laid off. Does that mean the job market is improving? And do you work just to pay your bills, or do you enjoy your job? PLUS:CaliforniaSupreme Court says lunch breaks aren’t mandatory.