- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Voter ID Debate
A new video released this week shows bloggers successfully obtaining Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot at aWashingtonD.C.polling place. Why is the debate over Voter ID so divided? Would IDs truly disenfranchise voters?
Housing Up or Down?
Are home prices on the way up, or down? The experts disagree about where the market is going! Tom takes a look at the data and asks how housing is doing in your area.
Job Market Improving?
Reportedly, more Americans are quitting their jobs than being laid off. Does that mean the job market is improving? And do you work just to pay your bills, or do you enjoy your job? PLUS:CaliforniaSupreme Court says lunch breaks aren’t mandatory.