- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 14 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 15 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Samsung Mobile 500 (Texas)
NASCAR turns up the lights for night racing at the Texas Motor Speedway and the Samsung Mobile 500, Tony Stewart makes a pitstop to meet the President, the NASCAR Hall of Fame looking ahead to 2013 and Rockingham Speedway rises again.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
Matt Kenseth, the winner of last year’s Spring race at Texas, looks forward to racing on this track because…
(Kenseth) “It’s kind of a unique layout for a mile and half. I’ll fly out the straight aways and the corner entries and the exits are and the corners have a lot of banking.”
For Tony Stewart, Texas is like two tracks in one because even though he won there in November during the Chase…
(Stewart) “What you do from the Spring race to the Fall race doesn’t necessarily transfer over, and what we did last Fall won’t necessarily transfer to what we are doing here in the spring.”
Stewart, the defending Sprint Cup Champ will be honored by President Obama at the White House next week, along with the top eleven Chase contenders from last season.
The NASCAR Hall of Fame announces its nominees for the class of 2013, including team owner, Richard Childress, driver Rusty Wallace and Wendell Scott, the first African-American driver to compete in NASCAR.
And North Carolina’s, Rockingham Speedway, closed since 2004, is back in business, hosting a truck race this weekend.
Fox in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
You can follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside