- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom talks voter ID laws with the author of “Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy” John Fund. Then, a massive tax increase is slated for January 1st. Tom breaks down the details of “TAXMAGGEDON” with WSJ economic writer Stephen Moore. And, student loan debt may derail the economy. UMD economist Peter Morici weighs in. And later, Tom answers your tough tax questions with Fox Business Network’s Tracy Byrnes and wealth manager Rich Coppa. Plus, the Panel tackles the murder charges in the Trayvon Martin case, whether a tech bubble is coming, and the GSA’s lavish parties and spending. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!