- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 7 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 10 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Tom talks voter ID laws with the author of “Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy” John Fund. Then, a massive tax increase is slated for January 1st. Tom breaks down the details of “TAXMAGGEDON” with WSJ economic writer Stephen Moore. And, student loan debt may derail the economy. UMD economist Peter Morici weighs in. And later, Tom answers your tough tax questions with Fox Business Network’s Tracy Byrnes and wealth manager Rich Coppa. Plus, the Panel tackles the murder charges in the Trayvon Martin case, whether a tech bubble is coming, and the GSA’s lavish parties and spending. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!