- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Romney Edging Obama
The latest FOX News poll shows Mitt Romney edging President Obama if the Presidential election were held today.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters;
The FOX News Poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim lead 46 to 44 over President Obama in a head to head match up. As the President’s job approval rating continues to slide, down from 47% last month to 42%. The drop mainly from Democrats. The FOX News Poll also shows most Americans; 67% are unhappy with the direction of the country. And, that only 4% of Americans are enthused about the country’s financial future.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.