- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 4 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Romney Edging Obama
The latest FOX News poll shows Mitt Romney edging President Obama if the Presidential election were held today.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters;
The FOX News Poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim lead 46 to 44 over President Obama in a head to head match up. As the President’s job approval rating continues to slide, down from 47% last month to 42%. The drop mainly from Democrats. The FOX News Poll also shows most Americans; 67% are unhappy with the direction of the country. And, that only 4% of Americans are enthused about the country’s financial future.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.