- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 7 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Romney Edging Obama
The latest FOX News poll shows Mitt Romney edging President Obama if the Presidential election were held today.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters;
The FOX News Poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim lead 46 to 44 over President Obama in a head to head match up. As the President’s job approval rating continues to slide, down from 47% last month to 42%. The drop mainly from Democrats. The FOX News Poll also shows most Americans; 67% are unhappy with the direction of the country. And, that only 4% of Americans are enthused about the country’s financial future.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.