- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 7 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Romney Edging Obama
The latest FOX News poll shows Mitt Romney edging President Obama if the Presidential election were held today.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters;
The FOX News Poll shows Mitt Romney with a slim lead 46 to 44 over President Obama in a head to head match up. As the President’s job approval rating continues to slide, down from 47% last month to 42%. The drop mainly from Democrats. The FOX News Poll also shows most Americans; 67% are unhappy with the direction of the country. And, that only 4% of Americans are enthused about the country’s financial future.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.