- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
MA Man Sentenced To 17.5 Years On Terror Charges
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
29-yr-old Tarek Mehanna is sentenced in U.S District Court in Boston to 17-and-a-half years in prison for conspiring to help al Qaeda.
He was found guilty in December of traveling to Yemen to seek training in a terrorist camp with the intention of fighting U.S. soldiers in Iraq, but when that plan failed prosecutors say Mehanna returned to the U.S. to help promote Holy War.
He pled not guilty, but even defense attorneys acknowleged that Mehanna expressed admiration for top terror leaders.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.