- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
MA Man Sentenced To 17.5 Years On Terror Charges
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
29-yr-old Tarek Mehanna is sentenced in U.S District Court in Boston to 17-and-a-half years in prison for conspiring to help al Qaeda.
He was found guilty in December of traveling to Yemen to seek training in a terrorist camp with the intention of fighting U.S. soldiers in Iraq, but when that plan failed prosecutors say Mehanna returned to the U.S. to help promote Holy War.
He pled not guilty, but even defense attorneys acknowleged that Mehanna expressed admiration for top terror leaders.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.