- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(CHART) Taxmageddon 2013: The Trigger To A Double Dip Recession?
If Congress fails to act between now and the end of the year, Americans will see a $494 billion tax increase at the beginning of 2013. This weekend on Tom’s FOX BUSINESS show, he will take a closer look at the looming tax hikes and discuss why the shock of this “tax bomb” could send us in to another recession. BELOW IS A BREAK DOWN OF SOME OF THE TAXES: