- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(CHART) Taxmageddon 2013: The Trigger To A Double Dip Recession?
If Congress fails to act between now and the end of the year, Americans will see a $494 billion tax increase at the beginning of 2013. This weekend on Tom’s FOX BUSINESS show, he will take a closer look at the looming tax hikes and discuss why the shock of this “tax bomb” could send us in to another recession. BELOW IS A BREAK DOWN OF SOME OF THE TAXES: