- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 17 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(CHART) Taxmageddon 2013: The Trigger To A Double Dip Recession?
If Congress fails to act between now and the end of the year, Americans will see a $494 billion tax increase at the beginning of 2013. This weekend on Tom’s FOX BUSINESS show, he will take a closer look at the looming tax hikes and discuss why the shock of this “tax bomb” could send us in to another recession. BELOW IS A BREAK DOWN OF SOME OF THE TAXES: