- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Researchers Find Link Between Obese Mothers, Autism in Kids
With autism being diagnosed more than ever, there’s new research that links it to a pregnant mother’s weight.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The CDC reports 1-in-88 kids in the U.S. has some form of autism, and researchers at University of California-Davis and Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio may have a link. A new study shows women who were obese during pregnancy were about 67% more likely than normal-weight women to have an autistic child.
Worrisome results, scientists say, considering more than 1/3 of U.S. women of child-bearing age are obese.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.