- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Researchers Find Link Between Obese Mothers, Autism in Kids
With autism being diagnosed more than ever, there’s new research that links it to a pregnant mother’s weight.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The CDC reports 1-in-88 kids in the U.S. has some form of autism, and researchers at University of California-Davis and Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio may have a link. A new study shows women who were obese during pregnancy were about 67% more likely than normal-weight women to have an autistic child.
Worrisome results, scientists say, considering more than 1/3 of U.S. women of child-bearing age are obese.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.