- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 3 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 21 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Military Board: Marine Should Be Dismissed Over Obama Comments
A Sergeant critical of the Commander-in-Chief could get the boot from the Marines.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Marine Corps administrative board at Camp Pendleton says Sergeant Gary Stein should be less-than-honorably discharged for saying online that he wouldn’t follow President Obama’s orders… And for sticking an image of the President onto the poster for the movie “Jackass”. Stein’s lawyer Mark Brewer says he has First Amendment rights.
(Brewer) “We believe that Sergeant Stein and other members of the military have the right to free speech just the same as you and I do.”
But a prosecutor says he violated Pentagon policy by trash talking the Commander-in-Chief. A final decision has yet to be made.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.