- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 19 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Military Board: Marine Should Be Dismissed Over Obama Comments
A Sergeant critical of the Commander-in-Chief could get the boot from the Marines.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Marine Corps administrative board at Camp Pendleton says Sergeant Gary Stein should be less-than-honorably discharged for saying online that he wouldn’t follow President Obama’s orders… And for sticking an image of the President onto the poster for the movie “Jackass”. Stein’s lawyer Mark Brewer says he has First Amendment rights.
(Brewer) “We believe that Sergeant Stein and other members of the military have the right to free speech just the same as you and I do.”
But a prosecutor says he violated Pentagon policy by trash talking the Commander-in-Chief. A final decision has yet to be made.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.