- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 5 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 5 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Military Board: Marine Should Be Dismissed Over Obama Comments
A Sergeant critical of the Commander-in-Chief could get the boot from the Marines.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
A Marine Corps administrative board at Camp Pendleton says Sergeant Gary Stein should be less-than-honorably discharged for saying online that he wouldn’t follow President Obama’s orders… And for sticking an image of the President onto the poster for the movie “Jackass”. Stein’s lawyer Mark Brewer says he has First Amendment rights.
(Brewer) “We believe that Sergeant Stein and other members of the military have the right to free speech just the same as you and I do.”
But a prosecutor says he violated Pentagon policy by trash talking the Commander-in-Chief. A final decision has yet to be made.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.