- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine
Stopping cancer before it really starts sounds like science from an episode of Star Trek, but the National Cancer Institute feels it is on its way. The hope: to put a stop to an especially deadly form of cancer as soon as it’s picked up.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they’re having success with a newly developed vaccine for one of the deadliest forms of cancer: pancreatic cancer. Developed by the National Cancer Institute, the vaccine is injected directly into the tumor. Trials at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey suggest they may have stabilized the fatal disease.
The treatment is made with the equivalent of the eradicated smallpox virus and injected using endoscopy, followed by booster shots in the arm.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.