- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 2 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Engines Silent for Easter Weekend
Matt Kenseth and Greg Biffle are looking forward to a little rest and relaxation during NASCAR’s Easter break, but Carl Edwards does not want to stop driving. In the meantime, Jeremy Mayfield is facing yet more legal woes, while Denny Hamlin is trading in the Fast Lane for the links.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this NASCAR update:
Pit Row is closed this week, as NASCAR enjoys Easter week off. Wisconsin native Matt Kenseth and his wife are planning a family reunion in North Carolina.
(Kenseth) “Katie’s family comes down, my family comes down, and we kind of all spend that together.”
For Greg Biffle, time off will include…
(Biffle) “Going to the Bahamas, someplace close, and maybe get to fish for a couple of days.”
But for Carl Edwards…
(Edwards) “I don’t need a weekend off right now, as a driver, I need to keep to racing. I’m ready to race.”
Former race car driver Jeremy Mayfield, facing criminal drug and theft charges, may now soon lose his home. Court documents, indicating Mayfield and his wife owe more than $3 million in outstanding loans. The house and 450 acres of land go up for auction at the end of the month.
And Denny Hamlin was at Augusta National Golf Course, caddying for his buddy, golfer Bubba Watson, in a nine hole, Par 3 tournament Wednesday, a day before the Masters started.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.