- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 40 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Attack! As Gibson predicted almost a year ago, if Mitt Romney became the GOP Nominee, one of the thing the Left would do to attack him would be to (gently at first) begin bringing up Mormonism and the religion’s complicated Racial history and eventually engaging in all out attacks on the Religion, using race as the election cycle goes on. The denizens of the Obama Media have begun the attack, now Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) is warning that the Obama Campaign will follow in step. Will it be effective? Gibson speaks with Christopher Kimball Bigelow, Co-Author of “Mormonism for Dummies”…
Plus: Obama Media gins up the Mitt “Out of Touch” Narrative as Ugly General Campaign hits stride, Obama and your Underwater Mortgage, Santorum drying up in Pennsylvania and the Politics of Cars!