- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
Attack! As Gibson predicted almost a year ago, if Mitt Romney became the GOP Nominee, one of the thing the Left would do to attack him would be to (gently at first) begin bringing up Mormonism and the religion’s complicated Racial history and eventually engaging in all out attacks on the Religion, using race as the election cycle goes on. The denizens of the Obama Media have begun the attack, now Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) is warning that the Obama Campaign will follow in step. Will it be effective? Gibson speaks with Christopher Kimball Bigelow, Co-Author of “Mormonism for Dummies”…
Plus: Obama Media gins up the Mitt “Out of Touch” Narrative as Ugly General Campaign hits stride, Obama and your Underwater Mortgage, Santorum drying up in Pennsylvania and the Politics of Cars!