- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Attack! As Gibson predicted almost a year ago, if Mitt Romney became the GOP Nominee, one of the thing the Left would do to attack him would be to (gently at first) begin bringing up Mormonism and the religion’s complicated Racial history and eventually engaging in all out attacks on the Religion, using race as the election cycle goes on. The denizens of the Obama Media have begun the attack, now Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) is warning that the Obama Campaign will follow in step. Will it be effective? Gibson speaks with Christopher Kimball Bigelow, Co-Author of “Mormonism for Dummies”…
Plus: Obama Media gins up the Mitt “Out of Touch” Narrative as Ugly General Campaign hits stride, Obama and your Underwater Mortgage, Santorum drying up in Pennsylvania and the Politics of Cars!