- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 11 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Attack! As Gibson predicted almost a year ago, if Mitt Romney became the GOP Nominee, one of the thing the Left would do to attack him would be to (gently at first) begin bringing up Mormonism and the religion’s complicated Racial history and eventually engaging in all out attacks on the Religion, using race as the election cycle goes on. The denizens of the Obama Media have begun the attack, now Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) is warning that the Obama Campaign will follow in step. Will it be effective? Gibson speaks with Christopher Kimball Bigelow, Co-Author of “Mormonism for Dummies”…
Plus: Obama Media gins up the Mitt “Out of Touch” Narrative as Ugly General Campaign hits stride, Obama and your Underwater Mortgage, Santorum drying up in Pennsylvania and the Politics of Cars!