- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
DOJ Letter Delivered: Affirms Judicial Review
Signed and delivered on time. Attorney General Eric Holder explaining to a federal judge President Obama’s comments about the Supreme Court.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals requested a no less than three page, single spaced letter from the Attorney General.
The letter, coming in at closer to two and a half pages, outlines the administration’s views on judicial review.
Eric Holder writing the longstanding, historical position regarding judicial review of federal legislation has not changed, but adds, courts consider acts of Congress presumptively constitutional.
The court order was made after President Obama, earlier this week, suggested overturning the healthcare law would be unprecedented. The White House has since clarified those remarks.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.