- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
KSM, Other Military Terror Trials Get Green Light at Guantanamo Bay
Military trials are moving forward for five Guantanamo Bay terrorism detainees, including the alleged mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. The decision marks a change in course for the Obama Administration.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
The Pentagon says it’s ready to prosecute five detainees in military commissions at Guantanamo Bay, including alleged 9/11 architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. While the President had wanted to close the facility and hold civilian trials, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President now supports this move.
(Carney) “We have to assure that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others who are accused of these heinous crimes are brought to justice.”
But the decision was criticized by the American Civil Liberties Union, which said the verdicts will be tainted by a flawed process.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.