- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Possible Motive in University Shooting in CA [VIDEO]
He was targeting someone who wasn’t even there. That’s the gunman’s apparent motive in Monday’s massacre in Oakland, California that left seven people dead and three wounded.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has the story from Oikos University in Oakland, California:
We’re learning more about a possible motive. Police Chief Howard Jordan says 43-year-old One Goh had difficulty at the school with his language skills and was upset with an administrator. He couldn’t find her, but walked into a classroom with a gun.
(Jordan) “He asked them to line up, not everyone was cooperative, and that’s when he started shooting.”
He says Goh is being cooperative, but is not remorseful. He had been kicked out of the university. Now Jordan says they’re searching for the semi automatic weapon that was used in the shooting.
At Oikos University in Oakland, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the Oikos University shooting: