- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 4 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Breast Cancer… Over-diagnosed?
A new study calling breast cancer over-diagnosed, possibly because of mammography screening.
FOX News Radio’s Jane Metzler reports:
Research published in the latest issue of the “Annals of Internal Medicine”, saying breast cancer is over-diagnosed.
Experts in Norway estimate as many as one in four cancerous tumors caught by routine mammograms would not have caused any problems, but they’re being treated anyway.
An editorial in the medical journal noting breast cancer is probably over-diagnosed more in the U.S. because women here get screened more often and at an earlier age.
Still researchers say there’s no way to determine for sure which cancerous breast tumors will be life threatening.
Jane Metzler, FOX News Radio.