- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Newman Wins Wild One at Martinsville
A wild finish to the weekend for NASCAR, as the Sprint Cup race at Martinsville comes to an exciting, wreck-filled end.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the Goody’s Fast Relief 500 in this NASCAR update:
It was a green-white-checkered finish that angered drivers.
(Bowyer) “He drove around there for 10 laps with no brakes, and finally just stopped. That was ridiculous.”
…Clint Bowyer, venting his frustration at David Reutimann, who brought out the late caution. On the restart…
(NATS – Race Call) “Three wide. // Here comes Newman, Newman’s gonna take the lead. // They all wreck! // Good grief, that’s exactly what I knew would happen. // That was NOT pretty.”
…Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip and Larry McReynolds with the call for “NASCAR on FOX,” as Bowyer wrecks leaders Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson, allowing Ryan Newman to win on a second green-white-checkered OT attempt.
(Newman) “Yeah, we got circumstances there that put us in the right position, but the guy’s did a great job with the car to come back from a lap down.”
Newman was docked early in the race for speeding on pit road. A.J. Allmendinger finished second, followed by Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Junior now trails points leader Greg Biffle by just six points. Four drivers are tied for 3rd, 12 points back.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.