- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Study: Dating Violence Common By Middle School
An eye-opening new study shows there’s widespread dating violence… among 12-year-olds.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Stanley reports:
One out of six middle school students in a new survey say they’ve experienced physical dating violence in the last six months, including being shoved, grabbed, hit or kicked. And one out of three say they’ve witnessed it.
The study of more than 1,400 students, most of them just 12-years-old, was conducted for Blue Shield of California and The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. And it found, first of all, that dating was common among them, 75% reporting having had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
The lead researcher saying ‘society doesn’t think about these behaviors happening among middle schoolers. We don’t even think about them dating, let alone experiencing dating violence.’
Chris Stanley, FOX News Radio.