- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 9 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Rates Dropping
The Centers for Disease Control are reporting a drop in a dangerous, often deadly disease, and hope to see the trend continue.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Cancer rates in the U.S. continue to fall. According to a new report from the CDC, the number of new cancer cases has been on the decline for the past 13 years. Since 1999, the rate decreased by half a percent each year, and overall, cancer deaths are down nearly 2% annually.
Experts say that the positive momentum is likely to continue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.