- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Rates Dropping
The Centers for Disease Control are reporting a drop in a dangerous, often deadly disease, and hope to see the trend continue.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Cancer rates in the U.S. continue to fall. According to a new report from the CDC, the number of new cancer cases has been on the decline for the past 13 years. Since 1999, the rate decreased by half a percent each year, and overall, cancer deaths are down nearly 2% annually.
Experts say that the positive momentum is likely to continue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.