- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 39 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Rates Dropping
The Centers for Disease Control are reporting a drop in a dangerous, often deadly disease, and hope to see the trend continue.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Cancer rates in the U.S. continue to fall. According to a new report from the CDC, the number of new cancer cases has been on the decline for the past 13 years. Since 1999, the rate decreased by half a percent each year, and overall, cancer deaths are down nearly 2% annually.
Experts say that the positive momentum is likely to continue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.