- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 12 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Rates Dropping
The Centers for Disease Control are reporting a drop in a dangerous, often deadly disease, and hope to see the trend continue.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Cancer rates in the U.S. continue to fall. According to a new report from the CDC, the number of new cancer cases has been on the decline for the past 13 years. Since 1999, the rate decreased by half a percent each year, and overall, cancer deaths are down nearly 2% annually.
Experts say that the positive momentum is likely to continue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.