- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer Rates Dropping
The Centers for Disease Control are reporting a drop in a dangerous, often deadly disease, and hope to see the trend continue.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Cancer rates in the U.S. continue to fall. According to a new report from the CDC, the number of new cancer cases has been on the decline for the past 13 years. Since 1999, the rate decreased by half a percent each year, and overall, cancer deaths are down nearly 2% annually.
Experts say that the positive momentum is likely to continue.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.