- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Goody’s Fast Relief 500 (Martinsville)
NASCAR is racing this week at Martinsville Speedway – home of the Goody’s Fast Relief 500 – as the Lieutenant Dan Band makes a pit stop in town, and a new-and-improved format is announced for the annual All-Star Race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
Points leader Greg Biffle would love to win this weekend at Martinsville, but he knows…
(Biffle) “You look at the stats, and Martinsville hasn’t been our best place as a company, let alone me as a driver of the 16 team.”
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. loves Martinsville because…
(Dale Jr.) “We’ve had some good success there, so I’m hoping to have a good race like we did last year, and maybe have an opportunity to try and be in the battle for the win.”
And Bobby Labonte, currently in 20th place, thinks Martinsville could be…
(Labonte) “One of those race tracks that I think, you know, as far as a race team like us, we can definitely go there, you know, I think we can have a great day.”
Actor Gary Sinise, in Martinsville this weekend, too, playing a fundraising concert with his Lieutenant Dan Band to help build a house for a wounded vet, and then act as Grand Marshall for the race.
And this year’s Sprint All-Star Race, getting a make-over. The race, being split into five segments with a mandatory pit stop before the final 10-lap sprint for the $1 million prize.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.