- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
America’s Talking: How To Spend Mega Millions Winnings? [VIDEO]
A life-changing lotto jackpot is up for grabs Friday night. So what would YOU do with more than a half-billion dollars?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig hit the streets of NYC to find out:
They’re dreaming big.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Probably buy a second home.”
And thinking of family.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Everyone would get a little piece, and I would say, ‘Here you go, a gift from me. And leave me alone.'”
That’s if they can even imagine this kind of cash.
(Lottery Hopeful) “I would go far, far away and contemplate it.”
Many say there’s plenty to go around, whether it’s helping at home.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Make up my own charities.”
(Lottery Hopeful) “I’m gonna build a soccer field in Nicaragua.”
Officially, your odds of hitting the more than half-billion dollar jackpot are a little over 175 million-to-one. For those with slightly lower goals, there’s a 1-in-40 chance of hitting a payout as small as $2.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH what more people said about their plans if they hit it big HERE: