- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
America’s Talking: How To Spend Mega Millions Winnings? [VIDEO]
A life-changing lotto jackpot is up for grabs Friday night. So what would YOU do with more than a half-billion dollars?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig hit the streets of NYC to find out:
They’re dreaming big.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Probably buy a second home.”
And thinking of family.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Everyone would get a little piece, and I would say, ‘Here you go, a gift from me. And leave me alone.'”
That’s if they can even imagine this kind of cash.
(Lottery Hopeful) “I would go far, far away and contemplate it.”
Many say there’s plenty to go around, whether it’s helping at home.
(Lottery Hopeful) “Make up my own charities.”
(Lottery Hopeful) “I’m gonna build a soccer field in Nicaragua.”
Officially, your odds of hitting the more than half-billion dollar jackpot are a little over 175 million-to-one. For those with slightly lower goals, there’s a 1-in-40 chance of hitting a payout as small as $2.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH what more people said about their plans if they hit it big HERE: