- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 19 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Cui Bono!
Cui Bono! Even after the Solicitor General’s Opening Statement/Panic Attack and Cable News Legal Pundits “sky is falling” proclamations, nobody is really sure if the (at times) brutal questioning from Justices Roberts, Scalia and Kennedy will mean “doom” for ObamaCare in June. However, if most or all if it falls, who benefits more politically? James Carville and Harry Reid say Democrats benefit. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Plus: The Political Conflation of Trayvon continues, John Bolton joins Gibson on Obama’s Russia Gaffe, Newt realizing he’s toast Eight Months after Gibson declared him Toast, VP Stakes begin and Americans still really mad about Gas Prices!