- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Cui Bono!
Cui Bono! Even after the Solicitor General’s Opening Statement/Panic Attack and Cable News Legal Pundits “sky is falling” proclamations, nobody is really sure if the (at times) brutal questioning from Justices Roberts, Scalia and Kennedy will mean “doom” for ObamaCare in June. However, if most or all if it falls, who benefits more politically? James Carville and Harry Reid say Democrats benefit. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Plus: The Political Conflation of Trayvon continues, John Bolton joins Gibson on Obama’s Russia Gaffe, Newt realizing he’s toast Eight Months after Gibson declared him Toast, VP Stakes begin and Americans still really mad about Gas Prices!