- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
More Trouble in the Sky: Passenger Attacks US Airways Crew Mid-Flight
Just hours after a pilot had to be subdued by passengers aboard a JetBlue flight, a passenger on U.S. Airways Flight 1697 from North Carolina to Florida had to be restrianed after attacking the flight crew.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has details:
The female passenger apparently got out of her seat, attacking the flight crew, spitting in their faces and knocking one of them to the ground before she was restrained and put in hand ties.
Local police and EMS crews were at the ready when the plane landed in Fort Myers on Tuesday evening.
A spokesman for the airport authority in Fort Myers confirming the woman was arrested, but would not provide details until an arrest report is released.
A U.S. Airways spokesman said the passenger had become disruptive to the point it was necesarry for the flight attendants to restrain her in the cabin.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio
Editor’s Note: The woman reportedly complained to a crew memebr before the incident that she suffered from a fear of flying.