- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
More Trouble in the Sky: Passenger Attacks US Airways Crew Mid-Flight
Just hours after a pilot had to be subdued by passengers aboard a JetBlue flight, a passenger on U.S. Airways Flight 1697 from North Carolina to Florida had to be restrianed after attacking the flight crew.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has details:
The female passenger apparently got out of her seat, attacking the flight crew, spitting in their faces and knocking one of them to the ground before she was restrained and put in hand ties.
Local police and EMS crews were at the ready when the plane landed in Fort Myers on Tuesday evening.
A spokesman for the airport authority in Fort Myers confirming the woman was arrested, but would not provide details until an arrest report is released.
A U.S. Airways spokesman said the passenger had become disruptive to the point it was necesarry for the flight attendants to restrain her in the cabin.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio
Editor’s Note: The woman reportedly complained to a crew memebr before the incident that she suffered from a fear of flying.