- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 2 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 6 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gingrich Makes Campaign Cutbacks
He hasn’t won much and he’s way back in the delegate count, so Newt Gingrich is downsizing his Republican run for President.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Newt Gingrich is dumping a third of his staff and has asked his campaign manager to resign, but is staying in the race.
On the “O’Reilly Factor”, Gingrich says when it comes to delegates, front-runner Mitt Romney does not have a majority.
(Gingrich) “There’s some argument he’s not going to get a majority, uh, if he doesn’t get a majority by June 26th, when Utah votes, we’re gonna have an open convention.”
So the former House Speaker is going to work the phones trying to get delegates to support him, at the RNC.
He also plans to use social media.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio