- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 56 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Gingrich Makes Campaign Cutbacks
He hasn’t won much and he’s way back in the delegate count, so Newt Gingrich is downsizing his Republican run for President.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Newt Gingrich is dumping a third of his staff and has asked his campaign manager to resign, but is staying in the race.
On the “O’Reilly Factor”, Gingrich says when it comes to delegates, front-runner Mitt Romney does not have a majority.
(Gingrich) “There’s some argument he’s not going to get a majority, uh, if he doesn’t get a majority by June 26th, when Utah votes, we’re gonna have an open convention.”
So the former House Speaker is going to work the phones trying to get delegates to support him, at the RNC.
He also plans to use social media.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio