- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 32 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
Securing America: US On Offensive Against Cyber Attacks
America is going on the digital offensive in the War on Terror. The head of U.S. Cyber Command is requesting more money to combat cyber attacks.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
With millions of cyber attacks carried out across the globe each day, the Pentagon wants more money to keep America’s digital interests safe.
The head of U.S. Cyber Command asking the Senate Armed Services Committee for additional funds during a Defense Budget hearing today. Commander Keith Alexander says his top priority is preventing a major breach of the nation’s electrical grid, noting attacks have shifted from data theft to taking over systems.
Concerns heightened after a virus crippled Iran’s nuclear development program in 2010.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.