- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Heart Transplant Success
Former Vice President Dick Cheney is recovering from a heart transplant, something that is quite hard to get. So just how poor was the former VP’s health? And what are the odds of a successful recovery?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
After waiting on the transplant list for more than 20 months, former Vice President Dick Cheney is recovering from a successful heart transplant. Top Santa Monica cardiac surgeon Kathy Magliato tells FOX News that to even get on the transplant list, a patient has to be facing imminent death within six months.
Success rates of heart transplants are on the rise, even for recipients over age 65, with a survival rate of 84%.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.