- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 hour ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 19 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Nuclear Security Summit
President Obama is attending the Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul, South Korea. The President addressed several situations around the world.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Marcus has details from Seoul in our latest :
President Obama praised the nations of Georgia and Moldova for breaking up black markets. He singled out Jordan for building a counter-smuggling team and the Ukraine and Mexico for ridding their territories of weapons grade uranium.
(President Obama) “We know that just the smallest amount of plutonium, about the size of an apple, could kill hundreds of thousands, and spark a global crisis.”
But medical waste is also a threat. That’s why he said in an agreement, announced today, between the U.S. and several European actors, will try to shift the treatment of cancer and heart disease away from medical isotopes that include uranium.
In Seoul, Bill Marcus, FOX News Radio.