- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 6 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: Nuclear Security Summit
President Obama is attending the Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul, South Korea. The President addressed several situations around the world.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Marcus has details from Seoul in our latest :
President Obama praised the nations of Georgia and Moldova for breaking up black markets. He singled out Jordan for building a counter-smuggling team and the Ukraine and Mexico for ridding their territories of weapons grade uranium.
(President Obama) “We know that just the smallest amount of plutonium, about the size of an apple, could kill hundreds of thousands, and spark a global crisis.”
But medical waste is also a threat. That’s why he said in an agreement, announced today, between the U.S. and several European actors, will try to shift the treatment of cancer and heart disease away from medical isotopes that include uranium.
In Seoul, Bill Marcus, FOX News Radio.