- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 17 mins ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 47 mins ago
- White House Not Releasing Documents on ObamaCare Website Security [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Focus On KidsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Chase RicePosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Check Out “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obamacare is going to the Supreme Court! Tom discusses the case with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl. Then, the Obamacare contraception mandate requires free contraception for women — Tom debates it with Jedediah Bila and Gehmu Greene. And, Reason.com’s Nick Gillespie weighs in on Rep. Paul Ryan’s new budget plan. And later, astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson says increasing NASA funding could jumpstart our lagging economy! Plus, the Panel tackles the Trayvon Martin shooting, whether gas prices will affect votes in November, and if employers should be allowed to ask for your Facebook login! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET!