- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 11 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Check Out “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obamacare is going to the Supreme Court! Tom discusses the case with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl. Then, the Obamacare contraception mandate requires free contraception for women — Tom debates it with Jedediah Bila and Gehmu Greene. And, Reason.com’s Nick Gillespie weighs in on Rep. Paul Ryan’s new budget plan. And later, astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson says increasing NASA funding could jumpstart our lagging economy! Plus, the Panel tackles the Trayvon Martin shooting, whether gas prices will affect votes in November, and if employers should be allowed to ask for your Facebook login! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET!