- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Check Out “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obamacare is going to the Supreme Court! Tom discusses the case with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl. Then, the Obamacare contraception mandate requires free contraception for women — Tom debates it with Jedediah Bila and Gehmu Greene. And, Reason.com’s Nick Gillespie weighs in on Rep. Paul Ryan’s new budget plan. And later, astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson says increasing NASA funding could jumpstart our lagging economy! Plus, the Panel tackles the Trayvon Martin shooting, whether gas prices will affect votes in November, and if employers should be allowed to ask for your Facebook login! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
TUNE TO THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET!